As the Account Executive you will be supporting the Account Management team as well as managing some of your own clients.
To be successful for the role of Account Executive you must possess some experience of marketing, ideally within a digital agency but this is not essential, as you will soon learn how to do the role confidently guided by those around you. This is a great agency to be a part of offering a fantastic working environment and lots of opportunity to really develop yourself in the digital world.
- Aiding the Account Management team.
- Provide a point of contact for clients.
- Attend the Account Review meetings providing feedback.
- Ensuring that internal teams are appropriately briefed to carry out their workloads.
- Maintain constant awareness of digital marketing campaigns.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, written and verbally.
- Willingness to learn.
- Possess marketing skills, ideally gained within a digital agency but this is not essential.
- Have worked within a role where you have looked after clients, developing and building relationships with them.
- Understanding of the work a digital marketing agency does.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Able to work on own initiative as well as a team player.
In return you’ll receive our great employee package including:
- A competitive salary.
- Private health care (after 6 months service).
- 25 days holiday per annum.
- Company-wide profit share scheme.
- Flexible start time (7:45am – 16:30pm or 8:45am – 17:30pm).
- An early finish on Fridays – 15:30pm.
- Fantastic team and office environment.
- 3% contributory pension scheme.
- Free parking.
And on the social side you can look forward to regular company-organised events.
If you are interested in this opportunity we’d love to hear from you. Please get in touch by emailing your CV to email@example.com
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.