The role of the SEO Specialist is to provide research and implementation of strategies for effective Search optimisation for Coast Digital and its clients. This will include management of natural search activity, including technical, on page, and off page aspects, as well as attending customer meetings and formulating strategies to meet the clients’ objectives. The objective is to deliver the highest level of service to our clients and maximise return on their digital marketing budgets.
In addition to these functions employees are required to carry out such other duties as may reasonably required within your skill and competence.
- The daily management of client online marketing accounts:
- Define and implement natural search strategy for assigned client accounts.
- Manage search engine optimisation campaigns for a range of clients.
- Deliver technical and on page optimisation recommendations.
- Plan, launch and develop link building campaigns and manage client’s link profiles.
- Client communications on a daily basis, ensuring their complete satisfaction with the service provided.
- Provide ad hoc advice and guidance to the client to maximise the return on investment.
- Analysis of industry issues and make recommendations based on this analysis:
- Develop SEO implementation documents/reports for clients where appropriate.
- Keyword Research, usability reviews/analysis, competitor analysis, usability testing and benchmarking.
- Website analytics and analysis – providing customer insights and recommendations.
- Internal activities for the Sales team or other Online Marketing team members:
- Develop the Natural Search offering, research latest trends and relay to others.
- Educate sales team to ensure high levels of product awareness and understanding.
- Research and document best practice for Search Engine Optimisation techniques.
- Evaluate new digital marketing technologies, techniques and partners.
- Continually look at ways to improve efficiency and productivity within the online marketing teams.
- Maintain personal organisation to achieve at least the company stated minimum utilisation target.
- Provide the Digital Manager with advice and guidance when reviewing operational procedures and make recommendations for changes to improve methods, controls and operational efficiency.
- Assist the Digital Manager in identifying, implementing and maintaining best practice standards and methods with the objective of driving quality.
- Continually look at ways to improve customer satisfaction, communication, quality assurance and customer retention.
Skills & Competence Required
- 3 years of experience in Technical, On and Off page SEO – (essential).
- Good knowledge of natural search market & search engines – (essential).
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager – (essential).
- Strong communication and liaison skills – both written and verbal (essential).
- Well organised with exceptional attention to detail – (essential).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook – (essential).
- Good literacy, numeracy and accuracy skills – (essential).
- Relevant Google Qualifications – (preferred).
- Advanced HTML skills – (preferred).
As a permanent employee you can look forward to receiving our great employee package including:
- A competitive salary.
- Private health care (after 6 months service).
- 25 days holiday per annum.
- Flexible start time (7:45am – 16:30pm or 8:45am – 17:30pm).
- An early finish on Fridays – 15:30pm.
- Contributory pension scheme 3%.
And on the social side you can look forward to regular company-organised events.
If you are interested in this opportunity we’d love to hear from you. Please get in touch by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org