We’re looking for a Project Manager to join us as part of a job share for at least two days per week.
Closing date for applications – 2nd March
Main Function of the Role:
The role of Project Manager is charged with supporting the Production Director in providing an excellent customer service experience and project management. This includes handling client inquiries promptly, efficiently and diplomatically, developing professional relationships with customers and suppliers, the management of assigned projects, and management of quality within the team’s workload and the maintenance of Project Management discipline within Coast Digital projects.
In addition to these functions employees are required to carry out such other duties as may be reasonably required within your skill and competence.
- Responsible for the effective and efficient handling of client enquires and client communications. This includes but is not limited to the following activities:
- A proactive approach to relationship management with the current hosting and support clients, driving both client satisfaction and additional commercial benefit from those clients
- The prompt, efficient and diplomatic handling of client requests relating to CMS issues and their resolution
- The prompt and efficient handling of client requests relating to project progress updates or other project related communications. This includes keeping a client up to date with current progress and confirming with clients when an issue has been addressed
- Management of risk (ensuring appropriate commercial documentation are agreed) and opportunity (additional works are identified, captured and paid for) relating to the Project works being undertaken
- Responsible for the accurate, effective and efficient input of client content as required
- Responsible for the prompt and efficient handling of client training requirements, including attending client offices, ensuring clients have a full understanding of how to use their development as required
- Responsible for the management of development projects and other Production department initiatives as required
- Responsible for assisting in the effective and efficient running of the Projects team’s production workload. This includes and is not limited to the following activities:
- The production of appropriate project documentation (project plans, production schedules, meeting agendas and minutes)
- Testing and quality assurance of development work presented to customers (testing, scheduling bug fixes and retesting)
- Planning and enforcing the production schedule for the Projects team, dealing with ad hoc issues arising from the production schedule
- Ensuring the Projects team are appropriately briefed to carry out their workloads
- Maintenance of key relationships with the Sales and Marketing, Online Marketing and Account Management.
Skills & Competence Required
- Excellent organisational and time management skills – (essential)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – (essential)
- Experience in the production of project/programme documentation (project plans, meeting minutes, agendas, etc) – (essential)
- Excellent understanding of CMS, with an emphasis on WordPress and Drupal (essential)
- Previous experience in a digital environment – (essential)
- Knowledge of a project management discipline (Prince2, PMI or similar) – (preferred)
- An understanding of the various technologies we use in development (html/css) – (nice to have)
- An understanding of design and usability standards – (nice to have)
In return you’ll receive our great employee package including:
- A competitive salary
- Private health care (after 6 months service)
- 25 days holiday per annum, pro rata
- Flexible start time (7:45am – 16:30pm or 8:45am – 17:30pm)
- An early finish on Fridays – 15:30pm
- Contributory pension scheme 3%
And on the social side you can look forward to regular company-organised events.
If you are interested in this opportunity we’d love to hear from you. Please get in touch by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.