Senior Display Specialist
Main Function of Job Role:
The role of the Paid Social & Display Executive is to research, plan and implement strategies for effective social media and display campaigns, and provide expertise and advice to clients and internal sales teams. This may include the technical set up and ongoing management of paid social and display campaigns, attending customer meetings and formulating marketing strategies to meet the clients’ objectives. The objective is to deliver the highest level of service to our clients and maximise return on their marketing budgets.
This is a varied role that would suit someone who has experience within a wider biddable media role but would like to focus in on paid social and display.
In addition to these functions employees are required to carry out such other duties as may reasonably required within their skill and competence.
You will be based at the Company’s offices at:
Beacon End Courtyard, London Road, Colchester, Essex, CO3 0NU and will be required to travel away from the Company’s premises to locations across the United Kingdom, as your duties may necessitate.
- The daily management of client paid social and display campaigns and accounts:
- Set up and manage paid social media campaigns for a number of clients across a range of social networks.
- Set up and manage display and remarketing campaigns across a range of platforms.
- Create compelling ad copy and brief the design team on creative assets where applicable.
- Organise budget and spend monitoring to ensure agreed budgets are not exceeded.
- Support the account management team on client communication, ensuring the clients complete satisfaction with the service provided.
- Monitor campaigns, optimising where necessary and adopt a test and learn approach.
- Produce accurate weekly and monthly reporting with commentary, offering insight and guidance to the client to maximise the return on investment.
- Campaign analytics and analysis – providing customer insights and recommendations as well as tagging websites for tracking and conversions with various tools (GA, GTM, DoubleClick, Facebook Pixel etc).
- Internal activities for the Sales team or other Online Marketing team members:
- Evaluate new social media platforms, techniques and partners.
- Research potential audience segments and provide detail on available reach.
- Continually look at ways to improve efficiency and productivity within the digital marketing teams.
- Assist the Senior Display Specialist in identifying, implementing and maintaining best practice standards and methods.
- Provide the Senior Display Specialist with advice and guidance when reviewing operational procedures and make recommendations for changes to improve methods, controls and operational efficiency.
- Continually look at ways to improve customer satisfaction, communication, quality assurance and customer retention.
Skills & Competence Required:
- Experience of developing and managing campaigns across social media platforms such as Facebook & LinkedIn (essential).
- An understanding of the role of paid social and display in the digital mix (essential).
- Other biddable media experience (desirable).
- Experience of implementing and using Google Analytics (essential).
- Experience of trafficking and reporting display creative through ad servers like DoubleClick (desirable).
- Strong communication and liaison skills – both written and verbal (essential).
- Well organised with exceptional attention to detail – (essential).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook – (essential).
- Good literacy, numeracy and accuracy skills – (essential).
- Media planning and forecasting for multi market campaigns (desirable).
In return you’ll receive our great employee package including:
- A competitive salary.
- Private health care (after 6 months service).
- 25 days holiday per annum.
- Flexible start time (7:45am – 16:30pm or 8:45am – 17:30pm).
- An early finish on Fridays – 15:30pm.
- Contributory pension scheme 3%.
And on the social side you can look forward to regular company-organised events.
If you are interested in this opportunity we’d love to hear from you. Please get in touch by emailing your CV to email@example.com
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.