The role of the Online Marketing Executive is to research and implement effective online marketing campaigns. This will include the set up and on-going management of cross channel online marketing campaigns, attending customer meetings and formulating online marketing strategies to meet the clients’ objectives. The objective is to deliver the highest level of service to our clients and maximise return on their online marketing budgets.
In addition to these functions, employees are required to carry out any other duties as may be reasonably required within your skill and competence.
- The daily management of client online marketing accounts:
- Client communications on a daily basis, ensuring their complete satisfaction with the service provided.
- Set up and manage online marketing campaigns for a range of clients.
- Be able to assist in the planning and implementation of a wide range of marketing channels including some or all of: Paid Search, Display, Search Engine Optimisation, Email Marketing & Social Media.
- Provide ad hoc advice and guidance to the client to maximise the return on investment.
- Monitor campaigns, optimising to bring campaigns in line with client’s objectives and always be on the lookout to make recommendations for exceeding those objectives.
- Produce weekly/monthly reports for clients, and use Google Analytics and other web analytics tools to help provide meaningful insights for clients and how they can improve their campaign.
- Continually look at ways to improve efficiency and productivity within the online marketing team.
- Provide the Digital Strategy Director with advice and guidance when reviewing operational procedures and make recommendations for changes to improve methods, controls and operational efficiency.
- Assist the Digital Strategy Director in identifying, implementing and maintaining best practice standards and methods with the objective of driving quality in the Online Marketing team.
- Continually look at ways to improve customer satisfaction, communication, quality assurance and customer retention.
- Develop the online marketing offering, research latest trends and relay to others.
- Educate sales team to ensure high levels of product awareness and understanding.
- Evaluate new marketing technologies, techniques and partners.
Skills & Competence Required
- Strong experience (2 years+) of successfully running online marketing campaigns (essential).
- Experience of SEO and the natural search market – (preferred).
- Experience of running email marketing campaigns– (preferred).
- Experience of running social media campaigns across Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn (preferred).
- Experience of implementing and using Google Analytics & Tag Manager – (preferred)
- Strong communication and liaison skills – both written and verbal (essential).
- Well organised with exceptional attention to detail – (essential).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook – (essential).
- Good literacy, numeracy and accuracy skills – (essential).
- Relevant Google Qualifications – (preferred).
- HTML skills – (preferred).
In return you’ll receive our great employee package including:
- A competitive salary.
- Private health care (after 6 months service).
- 25 days holiday per annum.
- Flexible start time (7:45am – 16:30pm or 8:45am – 17:30pm).
- An early finish on Fridays – 15:30pm.
- Contributory pension scheme 3%.
And on the social side you can look forward to regular company-organised events.
If you are interested in this opportunity we’d love to hear from you. Please get in touch by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.