Main Function of Job:
The role of the Digital Marketing Consultant.
In addition to these functions, employees are required to carry out such other duties as may be reasonably required within your skill and competence.
Lead and manage digital marketing strategies for clients to meet their objectives.
- Work with the team to plan and execute integrated digital marketing campaigns for a range of clients across multiple digital marketing channels.
- Monitor activity within clients, spotting opportunities where necessary and work with the team to maximise the ROI for client.
- Work with account managers to ensure clients are receiving the level or service required and results are on track.
- Provide advice and guidance to the client to maximise the return on investment.
- Delivering ad hoc training, advice and support for client teams where required
Deliver Strategic digital projects across the Coast and Elixirr teams working with budget and to deadlines
- Carry out research into client challenges through both desk-based, customer and stakeholder research methods
- Research and plan solutions for a wide range of digital challenges, across marketing, technology and user experience.
- Create clear recommendations and plans, and present solutions to clients ensuring their understanding and buy in
- Execute solutions where required, driving value and results
Internal activities for the wider team:
- Continually look at ways to improve your client satisfaction, communication, quality assurance and customer retention.
- Research latest trends and ensure the team’s offering stays ahead of the competition
- Analysis of industry issues and make recommendations to the business
- Educate sales team to ensure high levels of product awareness and understanding
- Assist in the creation of sales collateral and attending new business pitches
- Evaluate new marketing technologies, techniques and partners
- Maintain personal organisation to achieve at least the company stated minimum utilisation
Skills & Competence Required:
- 5+ years’ demonstrable experience in digital marketing especially working at a strategic level (any channels)
- Track record of results for clients, and great client feedback
- Strong communication and liaison skills – both written and verbal (essential)
- Excellent presentation skills – both creation of, and delivery of presentations to Senior Clients (essential)
- Well organised self-starter with exceptional attention to detail – (essential)
- High literacy, numeracy and accuracy skills – (essential)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook – (essential)
Supervisory responsibilities are not applicable to this position.
Working during the coronavirus pandemic: Coast Digital is following government guidelines.
Under normal circumstances, you will be based at the Company’s offices at:
6 Beacon End Courtyard,
or any other place of business of the Company within the United Kingdom as the Company may require. You may also be required to undertake such travelling away from the Company’s premises as your duties may necessitate.
In return you’ll receive our great employee package including:
- A competitive salary.
- Private health care (after 6 months service).
- 25 days holiday per annum.
- Flexible start time (7:45am – 16:30pm or 8:45am – 17:30pm).
- An early finish on Fridays – 15:30pm.
- Contributory pension scheme 3%.
And on the social side you can look forward to regular company-organised events.
If you are interested in this opportunity we’d love to hear from you. Please get in touch by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.