As the digital account manager part of your role will focus on the success of clients through digital channels and campaigns. You will be tasked with growing accounts through the development of professional relationships.
To be successful for the role of digital account manager you must possess experience of digital marketing, preferably gained within a Marketing Agency environment, have excellent communication skills and digital marketing channels. This role is ideally for someone who lives in the Essex or Suffolk area and potentially working in London and keen to find a role closer to home and within a fantastic working environment.
- Managing (and owning) senior client relationships.
- Campaign and media planning.
- Managing risk and opportunity.
- Account performance, client relations and ongoing expansion of the account.
- Presenting performance back to the client in review sessions.
- The production of appropriate project or campaign documentation (terms and conditions, schedule of works, payment schedules, production schedules, meeting agendas and minutes as required).
- Ensuring timesheet and other project or department reporting requirements are met.
- Continually look at ways to improve customer satisfaction, communication, quality assurance and customer retention.
- Attending Account Review meetings providing feedback on the opportunities and risks on their assigned accounts.
- Updating the CRM to include the relevant sales information allowing the appropriate reports to be produced.
- Attending pitches, client meetings and workshops as required.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Essential experience of Digital Marketing, gained in an agency environment.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Managed multiple campaigns successfully.
- Proven experience in the production of both commercial and project documentation (terms and conditions, statements of work, schedule of works, project plans, meeting minutes, agendas, etc).
In return you’ll receive our great employee package including:
- A competitive salary.
- Private health care (after 6 months service).
- 25 days holiday per annum.
- Flexible start time (7:45am – 16:30pm or 8:45am – 17:30pm).
- An early finish on Fridays – 15:30pm.
- 3% contributory pension scheme.
- Fantastic team environment.
And on the social side you can look forward to regular company-organised events.
If you are interested in this opportunity we’d love to hear from you. Please get in touch by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.