What is biometrics?
Biometrics is the measurement and statistical analysis of physical and behavioural characteristics. Analysing people’s emotional reactions to stimuli in real-time provides unparalleled insight into behavioural patterns within a target market.
Biometric market research opens up an entirely new avenue of customer-centric innovation. With access to the ultimate test and learn techniques, you can supercharge user experience, brand recognition and consumer engagement like never before.
Conduct biometric market research with industry-leading technology
The fact of the matter is that buying decisions consumers make are based on emotions instead of rational thought processes.
When combined, eye tracking technology, galvanic skin response (GSR), and facial expression recognition software provide endless creative opportunities to strengthen the visual impact of your branding.
This cutting-edge biometric equipment allows you to pinpoint:
- How your customers feel when they view your site
- Which areas of your site are most popular
- Common areas of interest among your target market
- Which creatives have the strongest emotional impact
- How to improve consumer engagement with your brand
- Opportunities for hyper-targeted, personalised ads
The result is data-driven insight into exactly what is turning your audience on and off, so you can do more of what excites your customers and less of what stops them from converting.