What is Google Data Studio?
Google Data Studio is one of the tools available in the Google Analytics 360 suite.
Data Studio provides a single reporting dashboard, and helps you to save time and resources. This is due to being able to pull data from other data sources such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads, Google Search Console, Google Sheets and other tools automatically.
Data Studio is a real-time, dynamic data visualisation and reporting tool. This allows you to view your website’s data on any given day and see live updates on your chosen stats. Having access to all the data that it provides allows you to increase the accuracy of your digital marketing planning.
Using this tool also makes sure that your reporting is of the highest standard and reduces the risk of human error. This means that stats and data will always be correct – as long as your google analytics data tracking is implemented correctly.
With Data Studio, you can make sure that business reporting meets the latest technological capability available in digital analysis and marketing.
As well as being efficient, Google Data Studio is also entirely customisable.
We can tailor your report to include the data you want to see at any given time via data connectors. This also allows us to include any and every dimension and metric via a variety of data sources.
These include important business objectives and engagement metrics, such as:
- Overall conversions – when a visitor completes a goal such as making a purchase or completing a form
- Revenue – the value of any conversions that have taken place
- Primary and secondary goal completions – when a visitor completes a goal that isn’t a conversion, such as viewing certain pages
- Unique users – the number of individual users who have visited your site/page
- Sessions – the number of times your website has been visited
- Average session duration – the average length of time that is spent on your site/page in each session
- Bounce rate – the rate at which visitors enter your website/page and leave without visiting another page
You can also switch between every channel applicable to your website’s marketing efforts when viewing metrics. These include:
Finally, you can compare month-on-month (MoM), year-on-year (YoY), or any other date range to review your online marketing efforts and ongoing online success.