Find a new audience with affiliate marketing
Your affiliate marketing program should put your business in front of more of the right people. Our affiliate marketing experts can increase your reach and drive more revenue, while safeguarding your brand reputation.
Increasing the revenue your website generates and enhancing the visibility of your products and services are priorities for every business. But when you’re working with restricted margins and still driving growth, finding the balance can be difficult.
Affiliate marketing offers a cost-effective marketing channel. Understandably, it can be daunting handing over control of the way in which your business is represented online. This is why it is important to place your affiliate program management in the hands of a trusted and experienced agency.
Generate revenue and protect your brand reputation
We take a proactive approach to affiliate marketing management, ensuring that only responsible affiliates are approved, safeguarding your reputation.
Affiliate marketing is based on a cost per acquisition (CPA) model meaning you only ever pay for conversions. You get greater visibility, control over commissions and access to a pool of talent across your network. This makes it a flexible revenue multiplier for your business.
Initiate, Create, Manage
Our approach to taking over and managing an affiliate program starts with a full audit of past and current activity. This enables us to understand the wider opportunity. Then working with your existing ideas, we create a plan for the future of the program.
From the outset, we provide a suite of services to fully manage your campaign. Our Affiliate management and services cover:
- Account set-up – choosing the right software or affiliate networks for your business
- Objectives and strategy – setting clear goals and measurements for success, defining a clear strategy
- Affiliate recruitment – extensive outreach activity to find and attract the right affiliate partners
- Banner creation – attractive and on brand assets to support affiliate activity
- Affiliate email sends – regular communications to the publisher network detailing new offers and opportunities
- Affiliate approval – approving affiliate applications in a timely manner and providing support to new publishers
- Publisher management – invoicing, de-deduping, negotiating placements with affiliates to encourage growth
- Reporting & analysis – in depth monthly reporting aligned to your KPIs
If you’d like to find out how our affiliate marketing experts could help you, call us today on 0845 450 2086.
We know that industry jargon can sometimes be tricky to understand. For the ultimate list of A-Z industry terms, check out our Digital Marketing Glossary.