Ayming is a global business performance organisation that has been operating across 15 countries for more than 30 years.
Ayming’s existing global website suite was failing to meet internal expectations and didn’t effectively reflect the brand, their approach and their culture. It was also ineffective in converting and nurturing their wide-ranging audience (with evolving needs and characteristics) across a diverse range of services that differ from country to country.
The websites were falling short of:
- Offering favourable user experiences in multiple countries.
- Performing to SEO performance standards and expectations.
- Presenting Ayming as an innovative leader in a competitive consulting space.
Ayming chose Coast Digital as their agency partner for this web project, as well as for ongoing marketing activity. Our goal was to successfully deliver a brand new suite of global sites that would address the problems faced by the existing group of sites. Needless to say, we were up to the challenge!
Our challenge was to create a suite of international sites that would deliver a user experience suitable for disparate customer groups in different countries, with nuances in user behaviour and goals, and a strong focus on lead generation. We also wanted to make sure that organic search was a core consideration, with a seamless migration approach carried out before, during and after launch.
During the lifespan of this project, Ayming entered into a brand development process. We made sure we were reactive to this by working closely with them as part of their brand development team.
In collaboration with Ayming, we identified the following critical success factors:
- A suite of responsive websites that would cater for users across all relevant devices.
- User-centric websites that would serve user needs and desires, whilst also meeting Ayming’s commercial goals.
- A delightful user experience, with intuitive journeys to relevant content and beyond.
- A website with a focus on lead generation, guiding users through the website and into the sales funnel.
- An engaging resource hub that would position Ayming as an inspirational thought leader and promote user engagement and sharing.
- Seamless integration with 3rd party systems such as Salesforce CRM and Marketing Cloud.
- A website that would stand up to Google’s expectations from a technical SEO perspective.
- A website suite that would cater for multi-lingual functionality.
- An easy-to-use CMS that would cater for the needs of internal users in multiple country marketing teams with differing skillsets, whilst being scalable and flexible for future growth.