Econsultancy’s new FUNNEL event is dedicated to aligning sales and marketing teams, and will see the UK’s leading ‘considered purchase’ strategists attending a one day event on 1st November 2011.
Today’s marketer needs to understand how to turn leads into sales but also needs to appreciate how marketing automation technologies, customer engagement, content marketing and lead nurturing strategies affect their sales funnel. This event, divided into the four streams of Attract, Engage, Nurture and Convert will provide this insight and create an opportunity for B2B and B2C marketers to share tips and ideas on how to improve processes.
Coast Digital are delighted to be attending the event; Managing Director Richard Brenkley is amongst the impressive line up of speakers and will be holding a session within the ‘Attract’ stream.
The session titled: Content Marketing to your Sales Funnel will explore aspects of content marketing including:
- How integrating sales and marketing allows marketing to truly drive sales
- How to make your content stand out in a saturated market
- Why understanding the psychographic rather than purely the demographic is important
- How you can map relevant content to the buying cycle and its effects on the sales funnel
- How to identify a target audience and how to speak to them.
- What types of content are most effective and why
- How to make best use of your content and where to distribute it
The FUNNEL event is taking place at Lancaster, London on 1st November 2011 9:30am – 4:30pm. The Content Marketing to your Sales FUNNEL session will be held from 10:45am-11:05am.
If you are interested in attending the FUNNEL event or would like to hear Richard’s ideas on content marketing’s role in the sales funnel, further information can be found on the FUNNEL event website.