Amazing isn’t it? (If you haven’t seen the original, here it is).
Seeing these again got me thinking about what the videos actually do. Sure, they excite us and they excite our clients – but they can also give you a real sense of what social media can do for your business.
Getting that understanding is a big step – but the moment businesses start looking at social media in terms of brand building, ROI and earning loyalty from customers, then it quickly becomes part of their central marketing strategy.
We’ve seen it happen often enough. Within a space of a few days, we’ve seen people make the journey from social media sceptics to evangelists who want us to…
- Create a social media strategy for their business – plan who, what, where…
- Identify which channels are suitable for their brand
- Find where potential customers are spending time online
- Advise what resources to dedicate to the channels
- Help train staff to become part of the conversation
- Integrate social media with existing online marketing & offline campaigns – allowing customers to build a relationship on their own terms.
If any of our clients aren’t using social media, we always advise them to become part of the conversation. We’d say the same to you: if you’re not there, your competitors soon will be – if they aren’t already!